Wednesday 3 April 2013

Window Shopping Wednesday: Target Excitement

If you're a Winnipeg-er like us, you're anxiously anticipating the opening of Target here in our fair city. For years we've had to venture across the border to visit this exciting department store, but no more Winnipeg, no more. It is opening in May (correct me if I'm wrong?), and I'm already perusing their website to see what we might want to purchase there - some call this materialism, I'm going to go ahead and call it the joy of life. 



Along with Target, we have kitchens on our brain. There's a good chance we're going to be able to do our kitchen this year - but don't hold your breath, things could change, and it won't be for a little while most likely (I don't want to get my hopes up!). No more washing dishes for me. So anyway, I thought that I'd window shop Target's website this week for some great kitchen finds. 


Wow. That is one vivid mixer. I realize you can buy this at places besides Target - but I want this and saw it on their site. How can I have it? I've been putting off buying a Kitchen Aid mixer because I don't really have the counter space for it. So we'll see if our new kitchen has a sensible spot for this beauty.


This kettle is so wonderful. It's a ceramic electric kettle! Have I been living under a rock or is this new to everyone? I didn't know you could buy a ceramic electric kettle, 
puts the fancy in convenience that's for sure. 


I don't drink tea much, but if I had this I think I would! I am in love. Philip - you thought I was crazy with those owl mugs we have - wait till this gets displayed in our kitchen. Another perk - it's only $15!


This is off the kitchen topic - but I really like these as side tables for our bedroom. A nice pop and color in an otherwise pretty monochromatic room. I think we could probably find some tables at a thrift store and paint them yellow though - they wouldn't even have to match just same height and then paint them a bright yellow!

Something for every room at Target! I love the Dollar Spot when you walk in to, for a good bargain. Definitely going to be hitting it up in May when they open - and then I'll have to share some more pictures. Does anyone know for sure when they open? Also, I've heard they're going to be carrying more Canadian products - what would you like to see them carry there? Anything specific you're planning to buy when they open their doors?



No comments:

Post a Comment