Monday 11 March 2013

E-Book Bundle

I finally bit the bullet and bought my first E-Book bundle, and thought it deserved an extra Monday post. Each week, at bundleoftheweek.com, they offer 5 e-books for the price of $7.40 (I bought this week's bundle and it came to $7.80 Canadian). I've seen them before and been tempted, but this week's bundle seemed too hard to pass up.



I only just started reading the first e-book, 31 Days to Clean, and I'm hooked! If you're interested in reading some interesting materials on Spring Cleaning (sounds like a yawn, but I get motivated by this kind of thing), click the link in our sidebar and take the plunge. I can't say much about each book, but this first one is about cleaning your home, but more so, adjusting your perspective on cleanliness and what it means to put work into keeping your home a haven. It talks about giving life back to the people who live in your home with you and gives daily "Mary" challenges and "Martha" challenges - based on the Bible story of the sisters, one who spent all her time cleaning, the other who was a good host to Jesus when he came to visit. This book tries to balance the two, learning to keep a beautiful home, while recognizing the importance of letting your home be a space for peace and hospitality through daily challenges practicing both. If you decide to purchase the bundle and start reading let me know what you think! I'd love to hear about your take on the 31 Days of Clean book, as well as the ones I haven't started!


No comments:

Post a Comment