Saturday 27 April 2013

Sparks and Recreation


This Apartment Therapy link is all about games...something that Philip and I make a big part of our leisure time. You can find us playing a game at least 3 times a week, so maybe we'll have to make one of these. I'm especially loving the giant outdoor Scrabble board!



Since we've been talking about budgeting and finances lately, this blog post is a great addition to that. You can pay off your debt, and this is a great testimony to just that.



As Spring finally begins to arrive, some of you might be gearing up to do some gardening. This post talks about some of the great reasons to start a vegetable garden in your own backyard. 



Have a sticky label to remove? This DIY Goo Remover is a great solution, and the free printable labels are the icing on the cake. 

Hope you enjoy this weekend, I'm always tempted to buy rain boots when I see them in the store because they're so adorable but I talk myself out of it because "when will I wear them?". Today I would wear them. There are some very splashable puddles in our yard and I can't wait for it all to dry up so I can go and explore the yard we bought this house for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment